Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Time: 30 minutes
This virtuous meal in a bowl is loaded with flavour and a kick of spicy heat. Adjust the level of hot sauce according to your taste.
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Hemp Plus Granola
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 oz rice vermicelli noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 12 oz extra-firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp sriracha or hot pepper sauce
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toss together granola, sesame oil, ginger, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, hot pepper flakes and salt.
- Transfer to parchment paper–lined baking sheet; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until mixture is fragrant and golden.
- Let cool completely.
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water, fluffing with fork to separate strands; set aside.
- In blender or food processor, combine avocado, 1/3 cup water, lime juice and garlic; purée until smooth.
- In large bowl, whisk together soy sauce and rice wine vinegar.
- Add noodles and toss to coat well; divide among bowls.
- Top with cabbage, edamame and tofu.
- Drizzle with Avocado Sauce; sprinkle with granola mixture and cilantro.
- Drizzle with hot sauce.