Here’s a classy dessert that you can make in a flash. Layering a stovetop vanilla pudding with Love Crunch® gives you the best of both worlds: the creaminess of the pudding and the crunchiness of the granola.
* 2/3 cup sugar
* 1/3 cup cornstarch
* Scant 1/4 tsp. salt
* 4 cups whole milk
* 4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 to 2 cups Nature’s Path Love Crunch® Dark Chocolate & Red Berries
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
2. Gradually whisk in 1 cup milk.
3. Set over medium heat and whisk in remaining milk. Stir frequently until mixture begins to thicken, 6 to 8 minutes. Reduce heat to low and cook for one more minute while stirring.
4. Pour pudding into a large, spouted measuring cup. Stir in vanilla extract and let the mixture cool for a minute or two.
5. Spoon a tablespoon of pudding into the bottom of 6 wine glasses or dessert bowls. Add a heaping tablespoon of Love Crunch®. Pour about 1/2 cup pudding over Love Crunch. Top pudding with 2 to 3 tablespoons of Love Crunch®.
6. Cover each glass with plastic wrap. Chill for at least an hour before serving. Serve chilled.