Spinach and berries have been getting pretty comfortable lately, so we decided to shake things up. Mango and avocado add tropical flavor to this refreshing salad, and lemon vinaigrette offers a palate-pleasing zing. The satisfying crunch and subtle sweetness of Pumpkin Flax Granola balances out creamy feta for a salad that takes center stage
- 8 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax Plus® Granola
- 1/3 cup finely crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Add spinach, mango, avocado and blueberries to a large bowl.
- Toss with lemon vinaigrette.
- Stir in granola and feta. Serve immediately.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper.
Calories per serving: 367
- Fat 22g
- Cholesterol 11mg
- Sodium 368mg
- Carbohydrates 31g
- Fibre 8g
- Sugar 15.5g
- Protein 7g