Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Path Flax Plus® Pumpkin Flax Granola
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 large butternut squash (about 3 lb), peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Mix together granola, bread crumbs, 2 tbsp coconut oil, ¼ tsp each pumpkin pie spice, salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet; bake for 6 or 7 minutes or until mixture is crisp and golden brown.
- Toss together squash, brown sugar, thyme, and remaining pumpkin pie spice, salt and pepper; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 to 35 minutes or until fork-tender and lightly browned.
- Arrange squash on platter and top with granola mixture.
Tip: To make fresh bread crumbs, pulse day-old bread in a food processor until it resembles coarse crumbs; store in airtight container in freezer for up to 1 month.
Per 1/6 recipe
- Calories 240
- Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 240mg
- Carbohydrate 33g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugars 9g
- Protein 3g