Indulge in a cozy cup of vegan pumpkin spice latté to warm and energize your mornings.
- Freshly brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp organic canned pumpkin
- 2 cups milk (use a non-dairy milk of your choice or 2% milk for a creamier, richer texture)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice (or ¾ tsp cinnamon, ¼ tsp nutmeg & ¼ tsp ground ginger)
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 - 2 tbsp coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- Sprinkle of nutmeg
- Sprinkle of Pumpkin Flax Granola
- Combine the pumpkin, milk and spices in a pot over the stove. Stirring together until heated through and well combined.
- Add the vanilla and sweetener (coconut sugar or maple syrup) and then transfer mixture to a blender. (Or use an immersion blender or whisk in the mixture) in order to froth it up.
- Serve 2 parts coffee, 1 part pumpkin mix (or 50/50) – whatever your preferred ratio – in warm mugs.
Optional: Top with coconut cream, a sprinkle of nutmeg and a little Pumpkin Flax Granola for crunch.