Prep Time: Freezing Time: 6 hours Total Time: 25 minutes + 6 hours
This frozen treat makes a delicious dessert or snack, but you can even serve this ice cream sandwich for breakfast!
- 4 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 20 graham cracker squares
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax Granola
- Arrange banana slices in single layer without touching on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- In food processor; purée frozen bananas until smooth.
- Add peanut butter; purée until combined.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Scrape into parchment paper–lined loaf pan or metal bowl; freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
- Scoop 1/3 cup banana mixture onto half of the graham crackers.
- Cap with remaining crackers.
- Dip sides of sandwich in granola; freeze for about 2 hours or until set.
- Store in airtight container in freezer for up to 2 days.
Tip: Drizzle or dip sandwiches in melted dark chocolate if desired.