These organic gourmet brownies are as good for you as they are indulgent. Rich cocoa powder, the wholesome sweetness of dates, and the crunch of organic Love Crunch Dark Chocolate Red Berries granola come together for an easy – and delicious – no-bake answer to everyone’s favorite feel good treat.
- 3 1/2 cups Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Red Berries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Medjool dates, pitted (about 1 lb)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an 1-inch overhang on all sides.
- Add all up ½ cup cereal and walnuts to a food processor; pulse until ground.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add dates to food processor and purée until only small bits remain.
- Add ground walnut and cereal mixture, cocoa powder, coconut oil and salt; pulse until combined.
- Scrape into prepared pan; pat down and smooth top.
- Pour Chocolate
- Topping over top; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining cereal.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in double boiler over barely simmering water.
Calories per serving: 265
- Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 0.5mg
- Sodium 44mg
- Carbohydrates 31g
- Fibre 4g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 3.5g