These chocolate clusters are an irresistible wholegrain reminder of the much loved chocolate confection known as “turtles.” They are very simple to make—a great rainy-day project for kids.
* 8 oz. dark or milk chocolate bars, chunks, or chips
* 1 cup Nature’s Path Love Crunch®
* 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
* 1/2 cup raisins
1. Set a sheet of baking parchment on a cookie sheet.
2. If using bars, break up chocolate into chunks. Set chocolate in microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
3. Stir Love Crunch®, hazelnuts, and raisins into chocolate until thoroughly coated.
4. Drop mixture by heaping tablespoons onto parchment. Refrigerate clusters until firm, about 1 hour.
5. Gently peel clusters off parchment. Store in a covered container in a cool place for up to 3 weeks.