Foodie and recipe creator, Nicole Axworthy from A Dash of Compassion came up with this invigorating smoothie bowl, packed full of fresh and frozen goodies.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nondairy yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1 cup Nature's Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate and Red Berries granola
- Fresh berries, for garnish
- In a high‐speed blender combine the strawberries, raspberries, lettuce, zucchini, yogurt, and water.
- Start blending on low speed and then increase to high speed (if your blender has a smoothie option, use that), blending until smooth.
- Add the banana and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into two bowls, top with granola and fresh berries, and serve immediately.