Get your cookie butter fix with this healthified granola “cookie” butter! Enjoy it by the spoonful, spread it on toast, add it to porridge, or eat it alongside some fresh fruit. Who doesn’t need more cookie butter in their life?
- 1 1/3 cups Nature’s Path Hemp Plus Granola
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk
- In a food processor, process the Nature’s Path Hemp Plus Granola, cinnamon, ginger, and salt on high until the granola is finely ground and even textured.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk the hot water into the cashew butter until the mixture is smooth and blended. Add the maple syrup and milk. Stir well.
- Add ground Nature’s Path granola, cinnamon, ginger, and salt. Stir well.
- Transfer the granola “cookie” butter to a clean jar and store in the refrigerator.
Brittany Mueller is a Canadian-based vegan food blogger, recipe developer and photographer. Brittany's blog, I Love Vegan, features a delicious mix of home-style and healthy recipes perfect for vegans and the veg-curious!