Prep Time: 5 minutes, Freeze Time: 20 minutes, Total Time:
- 3 cups (750 mL) Flax Plus® Pumpkin Flax Granola
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) brown rice syrup
- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) raspberries
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) blueberries
- 8 mint leaves
- Line 8 cups of a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners; set aside.
- Pulse Flax Plus Pumpkin Flax Granola in food processor until fine crumbs form.
- Add coconut oil and brown rice syrup to granola crumbs; pulse until combined and mixture holds together.
- Divide granola mixture evenly among lined muffin cups, using about 1/4 cup (60 mL) each.
- Press granola mixture firmly into bottom and up the sides of each liner to form mini tart shells.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Remove tart shells from paper liners.
- Divide yogurt evenly between tart shells.
- Top with raspberries, strawberries and blueberries.
- Garnish tarts with mint leaves
Per 1 tart:
- Calories 310
- Fat 19g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 50mg
- Carbohydrate 29g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 12g
- Protein 6g