Chocolate lovers rejoice! This sweet and tangy baked oatmeal is loaded with dark chocolate chunks, juicy raspberries, and toasted coconut.
- 2 cups Nature’s Path Organic Quick Oats
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed or chia seeds
- 2 cups soy milk
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup toasted coconut
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a 9” x 9” baking dish, combine oats, baking powder, salt, and chia seeds. Mix well.
- In a bowl, combine soy milk, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla. Mix well and slowly pour over dry ingredients.
- Top with toasted coconut, frozen raspberries, and dark chocolate chunks,
- Bake for 25 minutes (immediately after assembly.) Cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Optional: Top individual servings with non-dairy milk.
Freezing tip: Cool, slice into servings, and wrap individually. Reheat in microwave.
Brittany Mueller is a Canadian-based vegan food blogger, recipe developer and photographer. Brittany's blog, I Love Vegan, features a delicious mix of home-style and healthy recipes perfect for vegans and the veg-curious!