This simple, creamy pudding is naturally sweetened and loaded with nutrients—perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert!
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 small ripe avocado, pitted
- ½ small zucchini, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup nondairy milk
- 3 to 4 soft dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp creamy almond butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Red Berries granola, for topping
- Berries/fruit of choice, for topping
- Combine all ingredients, except the granola and berries, in a blender and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender container as needed.
- Transfer to a bowl and add granola and berries, or other toppings of choice.
- Eat immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Nicole Axworthy is a Canadian recipe developer and food photographer. She is the author of DIY Vegan, a cookbook that teaches you how to make your own vegan staples from scratch, and host of the popular food blog, A Dash of Compassion. Nicole holds a certificate in plant-based nutrition from Cornell University and the T. Colin Campbell Foundation.