Put the dream into recipe dream-team with these yummy granola cups made from the finest organic ingredients. Just take rich, decadent Theo’s Chocolate, tangy Greek yogurt from Stonyfield, and nutrient-packed superfood Acai from Sambazon, mix together, and serve in chocolatey, crunchy Love Crunch granola cups for a heavenly treat.
- 1 Sambazon Acai Sorbet
- 3 85g 70% Dark Theos Chocolate bars, chopped into small pieces
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup Agave syrup
- 2 cups Stonyfield full fat Greek yogurt
- Over medium flame reduce Acai juice to 1 cup
- In a double boiler combine reduced Acai juice, salt and agave. Heat
- until hot but not boiling.
- Chop chocolate into small pieces, combine with other ingredients in
- double boiler. Let sit for 1 minute without stirring. Stir with a spatula
- until all the chocolate is melted. Remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the yogurt until smooth
- With a spatula fold chocolate mixture into the yogurt.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Combine granola and coconut in a food processor.
- Pulse 5 times
- Pour melted butter into granola and coconut mixture and pulse 10 more times.
- Press into muffin tins
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing and filling.