Melty peanut butter swirls, a drizzle of molasses, nutty pecans, sweet pops of dried blueberries, and a sprinkle of Blueberry Pecan Crunch granola, make this hearty bowl of oatmeal a morning masterpiece!
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Nature’s Path Old Fashioned Organic Oats
- 2 tbsp dried blueberries
- 1 tbsp molasses
- Pinch salt
- Sprinkle of Nature’s Path Blueberry Pecan Crunch granola
- 2 tbsp pecan halves
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- Drizzle of extra molasses, for topping
- 2 tbsp fresh or frozen blueberries
- Almond milk (optional, for topping)
- In a small saucepan, heat water, oats, dried blueberries, molasses, and salt over medium heat. Stir often and cook until oatmeal reaches your desired consistency (about 3-5 minutes.)
- Transfer oatmeal into a bowl and top with a sprinkle of Nature’s Path Blueberry Pecan Crunch granola, pecans, a dollop of peanut butter, a drizzle of molasses, fresh or frozen blueberries, and almond milk.
Brittany Mueller is a Canadian-based vegan food blogger, recipe developer and photographer. Brittany's blog, I Love Vegan, features a delicious mix of home-style and healthy recipes perfect for vegans and the veg-curious!