Here is a luscious, elegant dessert that has two health-promoting bonuses: it is both high in fiber and full of wholegrain goodness.
* Egg Replacer equivalent to 2 large eggs
* 2 cup Whole Milk
* 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
* 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
* 1/4 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
* 1 cup Pecan or walnut halves
* 4 Bananas, firm, ripe, peeled and sliced
* 1 1/2 cup Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax Plus® Granola
1. Set rack in middle of oven and preheat to 350 degrees.
2. In a 2-quart ovenproof baking dish, whisk together egg replacer, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3. Coarsely chop 1/2 c. pecans. Stir chopped pecans, bananas and Nature’s Path Granola into liquid.
4. Arrange remaining pecan halves on top.
5. Bake uncovered until set, about 40 minutes.
6. Place on a cooling rack and let sit for 10 minutes or longer before spooning into dessert bowls or long-stemmed glasses. Serve warm.