Here is a simple, quick, and fun wholegrain alternative to French fries.
* 3 Nature’s Path Home Style Waffles, defrosted
* 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
* 1/8 tsp Salt
* Black Pepper, freshly ground, to taste
* Pinch Chipotle Powder (optional)
1. Set rack in middle and preheat over to 450F.
2. Cut each waffle into 5 strips.
3. In a bowl, blend oil, salt, pepper, and chipotle powder (if using). Add waffles and toss to coat.
4. Spread waffles out in one layer on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake until lightly browned and crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve hot!