We are passionate about food that is good and good for you! Founded in 1985, Nature’s Path Foods is headquartered in Richmond, British Columbia, employing over 350 people at its facilities in both Canada and the United States. The family-owned company is the number one producer of organic breakfast foods and snacks sold in natural, specialty and retail grocery stores in 40 countries worldwide. The company’s innovative brands include Nature’s Path®, EnviroKidz™, and Optimum®.
Our goal is to be a trusted name for quality organic foods in every home – socially responsible, environmentally sustainable and financially viable. Visit Nature’s Path online at www.naturespath.com, join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
We are currently looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk to support the Marketing team to ensure that our product samples and printed materials are shipped appropriately to our customers. This position reports to the Marketing Production Supervisor, and works out of our Richmond office.
Marketing materials provided in a cost effective and time efficient manner to support sales, marketing and public relations activities:
- Works predominately with sales and marketing teams (as well as the company) to ship product launch kits, event samples, sales samples and related promotional materials for campaigns, consumer services, research & development, targeted donations, and gift baskets.
- Picks product and promotional materials from warehouse inventory, packs, prepares documents for export/shipping and tracks shipments to ensure they arrive in a timely and cost effective manner. This function includes but is not limited to marketing, events, sales and overall company support.
- Coordinates all aspects of this position which includes estimating, fulfillment, outsourcing and staging shipments. Applies lean business practices to sustainably source, reduce costs, and save time and energy.
- Receives product and promotional material stock, stocks shelves (Including but not limited to: packaging, supplies, R&D samples, printed materials, branded goods, display structures, and signage.
- Manages inventory and orders product/supplies discarding expired and outdated material as necessary.
- Communicates effectively via email, phone and in person
- Perform other tasks as required such as preparing gift bags, building donation baskets, preparing pantry bags, cleaning and maintaining warehouse.
- Minimum one year of post-secondary education, preferably in an associated trade program
- Experience in a warehouse setting performing shipping and receiving functions
- Physical ability to perform the job
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working with database software
- Ability to exercise good judgment and take initiative
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision