Monday, December 10, 2012
We are currently looking for an Order Processing Clerk to join our Supply Chain department on a temporary basis (3 months). This position reports to the Materials Manager and is based in our Richmond office.
Critical outcomes for this role include:
- Balanced inventory levels in multi-site warehouse locations to ensure optimal service levels by:
- Maintaining the flow of product in and out of warehouses
- Matching goods received to ongoing orders; sending orders for further processing to appropriate destination
- A supported Supply Chain team by:
- Managing correspondence, entering and processing data, as well as ensuring orders are processed through each warehouse.
- Processing load lists accurately and efficient into the company IFS system
- Processing transfer of inventory transactions
- Supporting new vendor approval process, ensuring files for each vendor is complete with appropriate certifications.
Success in this role will require:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role preferred
- The successful applicant must be highly motivated, organized, and able to work independently while contributing to team efforts.
- Willingness to learn is a necessity.
- Computer skills (including the IMS, Microsoft Excel, Lotus Notes and Embird) are preferred
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines.