We are passionate about food that is good and good for you! Founded in 1985, Nature’s Path Foods is headquartered in Richmond, British Columbia, employing over 350 people at its facilities in both Canada and the United States. The family-owned company is the number one producer of organic breakfast foods and snacks sold in natural, specialty and retail grocery stores in 40 countries worldwide. The company’s innovative brands include Nature’s Path®, EnviroKidz™, and Optimum®.
Our goal is to be a trusted name for quality organic foods in every home – socially responsible, environmentally sustainable and financially viable. Visit Nature’s Path online at www.naturespath.com, join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Support Administrator to support the Marketing team by performing administrative duties, acting as the internal and external point of contact for the department, and Nature’s Path Brand Ambassador. This position reports to the Vice President, Marketing and works out of our Richmond office.
Support the leaders of the Marketing team to be highly functioning by:
- Preparing reports, presentations, proposals and correspondence
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, and travel plans for executives and upper level staff
- Qualifying telephone calls in a professional and informed manner.
- Recording meeting minutes as required.
- Following up with contacts and projects as requested.
- Co-ordinate off-site meetings and team events
- Other duties as assigned, consistent with the overall intent of the job description
The creation and execution of a world-class marketing team supported by:
- Maintaining the Marketing files ensuring LEAN behavior and easy access to information
- Serve as the go-to for office inquiries, coordinating with Executive PA, Sales and Finance teams in particular.
- Managing marketing budget invoices, budget reporting and finance interactions including developing new systems to support the budget process
- Manage, update and track contracts including fulfillment, filing and renewal requirements
- Manage, update and track trademarks and copyrights including submission status, filings and review with legal counsel.
Support the graphic design process by:
- Learning and comprehending production manager role
- Supporting the production manager during times of significant volume and act as vacation relief support to the production manager role
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Marketing or a related discipline preferred.
- 1-2 years related experience in a marketing or administrative support role
- Demonstrated ability in key software applications such as Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality