We are currently looking for a Marketing Events Specialist to support Nature’s Path’s marketing objectives through the strategic management of experiential event programs, brand ambassadorship, and on brand look and feel implementation. This position reports to the Marketing Communications Specialist and works from our Richmond office.
Manage Nature’s Path consumer and trade event programs:
- Strategically planning Nature’s Path’s annual event schedule and execution in accordance with annual Marketing and Corporate goals.
- Vetting, leveraging and negotiating event sponsorships to maximize awareness for the brand in relation to goals.
- Managing event project timelines, shipments, contracts, and budgets.
- Working with the Marketing Communication Specialist to ensure event plans are fully integrated with brand campaigns, social media platforms, public relations and sales activities.
- Authentically, emotionally and mentally connecting to audiences by evoking all five senses with experiential event marketing tactics.
- Assessing events both qualitatively and quantitatively against targeted objectives.
Act as a Nature’s Path Brand Ambassador in all public endeavors:
- Representing the Nature’s Path brand in-market at events.
- Sourcing and training demo staff and team members working events for Nature’s Path as required.
- Developing valuable, diplomatic and strategic alliances with preferred vendors.
- Supporting the Marketing Communications Specialist with public relations functions as needed.
Ensuring a consistent look and feel for Nature’s Path:
- Maintaining consistent corporate brand image by working with the Marketing Production Supervisor to source on-brand premiums and event collateral materials.
- Doing competitive research at events in market.
- A degree in Event Management, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related field
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a public-facing, experiential marketing, project management role
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft PC software program
- Food Safe certification an asset
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Personable and friendly disposition.
- Ability to take initiative and exercise excellent judgment.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel as estimated 10-12 weeks annually.
- Willingness to work weekends in exchange for days in lieu.
- Physical ability to perform the job.