Working at Nature’s Path
We believe in the idea that you can come to work, and help make the world a better place in the same day. Nature’s Path is a family-run, independent, privately owned company. The company was founded with strong entrepreneurial spirit and that spirit is a part of everything that we do. Our culture is very much that of a family – we take care of each other, we are respectful and supportive, and we have fun. Our goal is to be a trusted name for quality organic foods in every home; because we believe that everyone should have access to delicious food that is both good for people and the planet. Our mission of “leaving the earth better then we found it” comes from our farm roots and is core to all that we do. Our goals are clear, and we work hard to achieve them.
What are we looking for?
Our team members are passionate about our mission and vision. Additionally, we have five core competencies that form the basis of our recruitment, training and performance management philosophy. We strive to build a culture that is:
Performance Driven – demonstrating initiative in supporting the goals and overall strategy of the company
Always Improving – commitment to LEAN, creative problem solving and continual improvement
Team Focused – developing a culture of high-functioning and supportive teams
Honourable & Respectful – contributing to a work environment that honors and respects the needs of each stakeholder
Sustainably & Socially Conscious – involvement in practices that decrease our negative environmental impact and increase our positive community impact.
Why would Nature’s Path be a good fit?
Our recruitment philosophy is that as much as we’re looking for the right people to join our team, we recognize that you are also looking for the right company for you. We offer a number of benefits that support our company culture:
- Benefits programs including medical, dental and vision coverage (most costs covered by Nature’s Path)
- RRSP (Canada) and 401(k) (US) with matching programs after one year of employment
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Wellness programs at each location including a Get Fit program where we reimburse team members for fitness and health activities
- Subsidies for greener modes of transportation
- Onsite organic food gardens for staff to use
- Awards and gift certificates to recognize length of service
- Training programs including internal training (eg. Sustainability, Performance Management, LEAN) and reimbursement for approved external training.
All of those are important benefits, and the most exciting part of working at Nature’s Path is the ability to work with an amazing team of people who are contributing to something really important. Bringing healthy, organic food to the world in a way that supports our communities and our environment is a powerful thing, and we love what we do!