How To Apply
- Review program guidelines to determine your eligibility
- Fill out project grant application and expenditure budget
- Your submission will be reviewed, and if you meet the criteria you will be brought to the donation committee.
How the Donations Works
Nature’s Path sets aside 1% of the sales from all EnviroKidz branded products into a donation fund that is distributed annually to non-profit organizations that support endangered species, habitat conservation and environmental education for kids. A portion of funding each year is set aside and made available for smaller projects, projects that may have a more community based impact.
The EnviroKidz Giving Back Program Statement
“EnviroKidz donates one percent of sales annually to endangered species, habitat conservation and environmental education for kidz”.
The EnviroKidz Giving Back Program’s mission is two pronged: to empower the children of today to change their present and future world and to protect endangered species and environments. We Support these efforts through
Through our Giving Back program, we support registered non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)3 charitable organizations or registered charities. To be eligible for funding, your project must
- Address at least one of our action areas
- Engages directly in hands-on activities in one of our action areas
- The project activities take place in North America
- Project is run through or in partnership with school/classroom (grades K - 12)
- Work directly with school aged youth in the community
In addition, we will only consider application for project that are non-denominational, and are non-discriminatory in their policies and practices with regards to physical abilities, gender, race, age, sexual orientation, ethnic origin and/or creed.
Project Action Areas:
- Wildlife and endangered species conservation
- Habitat restoration and conservation
- Education of children and youth about environment issues
- Help "at risk" kids through environmental and/or conservation based programming
We have varying levels of donations available in this program. The maximum donation given to any one project will be $20,000. Please be specific about the amount you are requesting.
Funds should be spent within the year that the donation is rewarded.
An organization will not be considered for funding more than once per calendar year. We will consider repeat grants. Repeat donations are not guaranteed and contingent on evaluation of the previous year of funding and organizational viability.
Deadlines for application
Application must be completed and received in full by January 31st, 2016 to qualify for 2015 funding. Completed application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Projects will be reviewed in February , with notification of award and funds provided within 2 weeks of funding review completion.